scheda aggiornata il 24/08/2009
Utility per l'ottimizzazione delle schede video basate su chip NVIDIA, dotato di
supporto anche alle schede video ATI della famiglia Radeon. Di seguito le note fornite a
corredo con quest'ultima revision:
- Fixed bug in hardware monitoring module causing hardware monitoring based
scheduled tasks to be ignored due to improper initialization on RivaTuner startup.
- Fixed erroneous 100MHz memory clock reading on G9x GPU series based display
adapters caused by bug in memory clock frequency generator source clock detection
- File system redirection is no longer disabled when executing a patch script
under 64-bit OS to prevent the issues with missing file system browser dialog when
pressing the "Continue" button.
- Heights of sticky graphs in the group are now updated properly when manually
editing fixed graph height settings in the properties of any graph of the group.
- Fixed bug into startup daemon routine of RivaTunerStatisticsServer and D3DOverrider
utilities causing these tools to be started and reside in memory without displaying tray
icon under certain conditions.
- Added database for ForceWare 182.06.
- Added Catalyst 9.2 drivers family detection.
- Updated PCI DeviceID database for ATI display adapters.
- Improved Logitech G15 keyboard LCD support in hardware monitoring module:
- RivaTuner no longer maps OSD text to Logitech keyboard LCD, now there is separate
"Show in LCD" option in the data source properties window allowing you to define
independent output configurations for OSD and LCD. Previously available power user
oriented MapOSDToLCD regitry entry is no longer in use.
- Previously available power user oriented LCD font size adjustment option is now also
available in the data source properties.
- New dynamic LCD re-connection mode ensures proper LCD output when LCD software is being
- Added heuristic on-die fan PWM controller detection for G92 based display adapters to
provide proper low-level fan control and reference fan duty cycle monitoring for both
reference desing and alternate display adapters using the fan connected to alternate
on-die PWM controller (e.g. Palit GeForce 9800GT series).
- Improved detection algorithms for core and memory clock frequency generators switching
to PCIE bus clock on NV40 and newer NVIDIA graphics processors. The algorithms are still
experimental, so both core and memory clock frequency generator bypassing detection can be
forcibly disabled via EnableNVPLLBypassingDetection and EnableMPLLBypassingDetection
- Updated RivaTunerStatisticsServer v3.1.1 bundled utility. This version is a
maintenance release, it doesn't contain new features besides the fix mentioned
- Updated D3DOverrider v2.0.1 bundled utility. This version is a maintenance
release, it doesn't contain new features besides the fix mentioned above.