scheda aggiornata 2 mesi fa
Nuovo set di driver beta per schede video NVIDIA, ottimizzato specificamente per i
giochi SimCity, StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm, Resident Evil 6 e Hawken con PhysX.
New in GeForce 314.14 Drivers
- Performance Boost Increases performance by up to 23% for GeForce
400/500/600 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 314.07 WHQL-certified drivers.
Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration. Here is one example of
GeForce GTX 680:
- Up to 23% in Sniper Elite V2
- Up to 9% in Sleeping Dogs
GeForce GTX 680 SLI:
- Up to 22% in Sniper Elite V2
- Up to 14% in Sleeping Dogs
- Up to 9% in StarCraft II
- Up to 5% in Call of Duty: Black Ops II
- Up to 5% in Deus Ex: Human Revolution
- Up to 5% in Just Cause 2
- Up to 4% in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Up to 4% in Batman: Arkham City
- SLI Technology
- Updates SLI profile for Resident Evil 6
- Adds SLI profile for Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army (delivered via NVIDIA
- Installs PhysX System Software 9.12.1031.
- Installs HD Audio v220.127.116.11
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5 or earlier version of the CUDA
Toolkit. More information at http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit
- Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran,
OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and
OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD